Helping Pennsylvania And New Jersey Auto Accident Survivors Since 1990
You never expected to suffer a serious injury in a motor vehicle accident — but here you are. You know you need an attorney to address the legal issues the accident caused. You also wish to seek financial compensation for your numerous damages.
If this is your situation, The Disability Law Office of Jeffrey S. Lichtman, LLC, can refer you to the finest accident lawyers who will represent you. We have helped people in Reading, Philadelphia and elsewhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey find attorneys to navigate the legal system and recover compensation for their damages. Our network of referral attorneys handles cases involving:
- Commercial truck accidents: Commercial trucks pose a serious threat to passenger cars and have complex issues of liability.
- Recreational vehicle accidents: We understand the law when it comes to accidents involving ATVs, snowmobiles, motorbikes and other vehicles.
- Uninsured drivers: Although Pennsylvania and New Jersey law requires drivers to purchase insurance, many do not. This calls for experienced legal help.
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving involving hand-held devices is at an all-time high, even though texting while driving is banned.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: Many people blame cyclists or pedestrians for accidents, even if a driver was at fault. Our referral attorneys can help you.
- Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income: If your injuries left you disabled, we can help you file for SSDI or SSI.
The Disability Law Office of Jeffrey S. Lichtman, LLC, is the tenacious law firm you deserve.
Can I Get Social Security Benefits After An Auto Accident?
SSDI and SSI benefits are meant for long-term disabilities. If injuries caused by a car accident prevent you from working for more than 12 months, you could be eligible for federal Social Security Disability Insurance benefits. However, you must demonstrate that your injuries prevent you from performing any substantial gainful work. We can advise you on whether you qualify for Social Security benefits, assist you with the application process and help you with the appeals process if your claim is denied.
Get Your Free Consultation
Contact our law firm to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We typically work on contingency, so you usually will not pay unless we recover compensation. To schedule, call 215-268-7274, 1-800-346-7600 toll-free or send The Disability Law Office of Jeffrey S. Lichtman, LLC, an email.